- 13507 Glendundee Dr, Herndon, VA 20171
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2130 Sqft
- Create beautiful meals and memories in this gorgeous, white kitchen with stainless appliances, peninsula seating, and pendant lighting. Kitchen opens to warm family room with fireplace and deck access. Newer, shining hardwoods on the main level. This home offers a guest bedroom on the main level with an adjacent shower/bath. There are two additional baths upstairs and a 4th, full bath in the lower level/basement. Lower level just updated with new Pergo flooring. Freshly painted, top to bottom, this home is sure to ...
- 43232 Gatwick Sq, Ashburn, VA 20147
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1478 Sqft
- Beautiful Ashburn Farm end-unit townhome featuring custom kitchen with stainless steel appliances. separate beverage center and peninsula seating area. Main-level hardwood floors, large deck with tree-lined view and powder room with a lovely, glass tile feature wall. The walkout basement features full size windows with opportunity for a 4th bedroom. New vinyl siding installed in 2018, roof in 2014. Custom closets and window coverings. Two assigned parking spaces-both spaces marked 41 in front of townhome.
- 4108 Vanderbilt Ct, Fairfax, VA 22030
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1294 Sqft
- Live the easy life at this lovely 2-bedroom, 2+ 1/2-bath condo in the heart of historic Fairfax City. Hardwood flooring and a central kitchen on the main level allow you to entertain and socialize with your guests. Beautifully landscaped common grounds are there for you to enjoy while the community handles the maintenance for you. Sit outside on the patio with your morning coffee or dine outside on a nice evening. Brand new refrigerator, dishwasher and gas range. Laundry is conveniently located on the bedroom level ...
- 1229 Rowland Dr, Herndon, VA 20170
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 3248 Sqft
- Spacious 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath Colonial is made for entertaining. This is the largest Shaker Woods floorplan with large rooms, an expansive master suite, and a large, tree-lined back yard. Value priced for smart buyers who act fast. The lower level features a wet bar, full bath+bedroom, a large flex room with in-law suite potential and storage. Community trails connect to Sugarland Run Park paths.
- 3264 Kinross Cir, Herndon, VA 20171
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2481 Sqft
- Welcome home to a beautifully updated kitchen and baths finished with tasteful and on-trend finishes. Enjoy the warmth of Brazilian hardwoods on the main and upper levels, View the neighborhood through Thompson Creek Windows outfitted with custom blinds throughout the home. Relax and entertain on the 3-season porch with EZ Breeze windows and ceiling fan, and on the patio in fenced back yard.
- 3010 Taylor Makenzye Ct, Herndon, VA 20171
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3400 Sqft
- Chantilly Highlands popular Whitney model. Extended sun room and family room with French doors opening to a brick patio. Private office. Shining hardwood floors throughout most of main level and in master bedroom/sitting room. Luxurious master bath with soaking tub and separate shower. Entertain family and friends in the lower level kitchenette and rec room. Quiet cul-de-sac. Newer roof/HVAC
- 2005 Blue Ridge Ct, Herndon, VA 20170
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 1860 Sqft
- Super clean, open-concept home on a quiet cul-de-sac with a tree-lined, fenced back yard. Great deck for entertaining. Fresh paint throughout, new carpet in basement/bedrooms, with hardwood /ceramic tile on main level. Finished basement opens to a shady patio and features a 5th bedroom/office, bath & bonus rec room with a back yard view. This home is eligible for first time home buyer programs.
- 13970 Lightburn Ln, Centreville, VA 20121
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 1360 Sqft
- Move-in ready, end-unit, garage townhome with many 2016 updates, including: updated kitchen with quartz counters and glass-front upper cabinets, all bathrooms fully renovated; new wood floors on lower and main levels, freshly painted throughout. New carpet and a great backyard patio added in 2015. Larger, fenced back yard is great for entertaining, playing, relaxing and gardening.
- 13414 Elliott an Ct SW, Herndon, VA 20171
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3505 Sqft
- Beautiful brick-front expanded home located on a quiet cul-de-sac in a neighborhood featuring great amenities. Gorgeous rosewood flooring in foyer, dining room and high traffic areas; bright and airy kitchen/sunroom combination, 3 walk-in closets, upgraded roof/windows, vinyl wrapped exterior trim, spacious deck, fenced yard, whole-home electronic air cleaner. Bonus basement space, too!